Where to Report

Need Help?: Information about what to do if a child comes to you for help and advice about how to report online concerns such as cyberbulling, inappropriate content or illegal behaviour.  www.childnet.com/parents-help

CEOP: CEOP's Think U Know website contains information for children and parents, as well as a link to make reports. www.thinkuknow.co.uk

Internet Watch Foundation: Part of the UK Safer Internet Centre, the IWF is the UK's hotline for reporting illegal content found on the internet.  www.iwf.org.uk

Parent Port: A wbsite run by the UK's media regulators, allowing you to report content unsuitable for children found in a programme, advert, film, video game, newspaper, magazine or other forms of media.  www.parentport.org.uk